Technical Recruiter Analyst
Technical Recruiting Analyst
We are seeking a Technical Recruiting Analyst that can help us recruit and find candidates. You will be responsible for assisting our senior recruiting team to search and attract candidates, qualify and pre-screen candidates, build pipelines of active and passive candidates, coordinate employment offers, and facilitate the hiring process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, Duties may vary by assignment or contract.
- Utilize on-line sourcing resources such as Dice, Indeed and Linked-In Recruiter.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify, manage, and fill current, contingent and upcoming positions
- Analyze social media and other networking activities to identify and contact and pipeline IT Candidates.
- Coordinate with our recruiting team to drive the full life-cycle recruitment process. Develop job postings, provide an unforgettable candidate experience, attract talent and maintain impeccable client service
- Coordinate with technical SMEs, Hiring Manager and Human Resources for interviews and hiring processing
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated experience with sourcing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Excellent communication and time management
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.