Cleared Software Engineer (Mission focus)
Must have active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance
The Software Engineer will design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software products, or make significant
enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in
developing scalable data platforms, with experience in business intelligence, analytics, data science and data products.
They must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in a variety of configuration management and big data
technologies and the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. They must be
at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous
improvement and innovation.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the
equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
2. 5-8 years of related software development experience
1. Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
2. Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
3. Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
4. Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
5. Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, analyst, project managers and other engineers
6. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software systems and application issues.
7. Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
8. Work alongside other engineers on the team to sustain and advance our organization’s capabilities
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.