Software Architect (C#, .NET, MVC)
Software Architect (.Net, C#, MVC)
Westchester, PA – Boot Rd.
Candidates must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Software Architect (.Net, C#, MVC) IVCore Responsibilities:
-Design, Architect, document and maintain architectural/functional diagrams for systems, processes, interfaces, and scheduling.
-Collaborate with business and technology partners and guide implementation teams towards a common architectural vision.
-Work with various cross functional technology/business teams in Comcast while design/architect the solution.
-Serve as the primary technical architecture contact with clients and act as mentor for colleagues with less experience.
-Own the end-to-end technical design for initiatives in close partnership with the development, testing, operations, and data team leaders.
-May need to Develop POCs/Mock solution as and when required
-Perform analysis of user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirement specifications.
-Assists in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems. Interacts with departments to implement improvements in process.
-Identifies opportunities for improvement in the application and recommends course of action.
-Advocate and implement automation across wherever opportunities for efficiency are identified.
-Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
-Continuously evaluate architectures against emerging tech and business trends and identify areas of opportunity to ensure performance and capacity exceed demand.
-Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Architecture/Design/Implementation knowledge and experience using latest service-based technology trends such as the 12 factor app principles and Micro Services architecture patterns.
- Expertise in extrapolating the problem vs solution by using the most appropriate design and architecture and communicate efficiently to Technical and Non-Technical stake holders using appropriate design artifacts (Eg: Design Docs, Flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, Data mappers, Mock screens/Drawings)
- 7-10 years related experience developing, building, deploying and supporting enterprise class web applications and services.
- 3-6 years related experience in designing architecting based on but not limited to Microsoft/Java Technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing medium to big code bases.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing/developing omni channel user-experience based web applications using Angular 2.0+ framework
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing/developing enterprise applications using C#, .NET, .Net Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC or related technology stack.
- 3+ years of experience with related industry frameworks and methodologies including Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, waterfall, iterative.
- Strong knowledge/experience of RESTful, XML, SOAP, HTTP and other network protocols.
- Technical understanding of physical/network architecture including the use of firewalls, VLANs, and routers/switches.
- Experience in implementing Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration tools for development and deployment.
- Experience in developing NoSQL based solutions using technologies like (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra etc.).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and ability to learn and adopt with team culture/platform.
- Must have “can do” /” will do” attitude
- Familiarity/Experience in Enterprise Cloud, Virtualization, Server and Storage systems within a broad spectrum of technologies.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and automation technologies such as GoCD, uDeploy, Cloud Foundry, Docker, TeamCity, Jenkins, Concourse etc.Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices
- Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to Google Play or the App Store
- Professional experience in creating native mobile applications for either iOS or Android across all device sizes and multiple OS versions using native tools.
- Familiarity with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
- Experience with performant data loading as well as video operations and playback.
- Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, JSON, XML, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.