Cleared QA/Software Tester (Manual or Automation testing in Agile environment)
Position is with the VA McLean Customer and requires an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly clearance.
Position is funded and vacant and the customer is actively looking to hire someone quickly!
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance required
Roles and Responsibilities:
Developing test plans, test procedures, and requirements traceability matrices; testing the functionality of user interface; test the GUI with each baseline; provide user support; provide O&M support to include software maintenance for enhancements, additions, changes, and modifications.
1. Demonstrated experience writing test scripts and developing functional tests.
2. Demonstrated experience in the appropriate use of test automation tools such as Selenium, LoadRunner, TestComplete (SmartBear), Junit, or TestStudio.
3. Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and test driven development.
4. Demonstrated experience utilizing debugging techniques and diagnostic tools to identify software system defects.
5. Demonstrated experience developing test plans and identifying the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.