- Responsible for end-to-end execution and delivery against project plan for new all IP Video, Internet or Home Security.
- Primary POC with Engineering/QA and National/Divisional/Regional resources from Operations perspective
- Work with End-to-end testing to make sure results are published and defects are communicated
- Care Integration (agents and production support) to support troubleshooting steps and support documentation
- Trial management (Establish product trial scopes and timelines, and approve/contribute to rollout plans)
- Monitoring, metrics reporting for trial, post-launch
- Work with program leadership and key stakeholders identify remedies to concerns/issues raised by the regions
- Assist in the development and deployment of new or enhanced support tools for devices
- Compile/Build metrics-driven trial entrance and exit criteria, and ensure said metrics are being measured
- Atlanta, GA based preferred
- Serve as primary conduit for communications to trial teams and all downstream/impacted groups
- Travel is expected to be between 10%-20% of the time (to rollout products in the markets)
Must Have Skills/Knowledge :
PPT, Excel, Consulting experience with top 5 firms (Accenture, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG, Cap Gemini) and Dougherty.
Nice to Have Skills/Knowledge:
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.