Sr. Q/A Engineer - Automation
Senior QA Engineer – Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer
- Experience testing web applications and backend systems for 3+ years.
- Ability to translate user scenarios to test scenarios and write test scripts (with technologies like python, Java, shell, Appium).
- Experience with REST API testing for functional, performance and load/stress testing.
- Experience with firmware testing and setup
- Experience with continuous integration and process management tools and such as Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Solid understanding of Agile and Kanban development process.
- Experience with OpenWRT or RDK-B is a plus
- Good working knowledge of network protocols, firewalls, switches
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experienced working with distributed development team
Leading Path is an award winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.