Cleared Software Engineer (Java, Jenkins, GIT. Junior candidates can apply)
This position is funded and vacant and the customer is actively hiring for this role. Will consider Junior candidates.
Role supports the McLean customer here in Virginia and requires an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance.
This individual will join an existing development team while bringing exciting ideas into a rapid and Agile DEVOPS environment. Responsibilities include: • Developing detailed specifications inside an agile environment; • Creating technical documentation and working from a story board; • Designing solutions from both ground up as well while future-proofing the design; • Managing and working within the code deployment process; • Validating and testing code (including peer unit testing and review); • Deployment and responsibility for health of the system
Seeking a strong developer with a well-rounded understanding of a variety of IT concepts and is comfortable learning, evolving and applying that broad knowledge on a daily basis. A candidate will work in an integrated test driven development environment that is highly reliant on DevOPS, AWS and related emerging technologies.
1. Demonstrated experience with software development in Java.
2. Demonstrated experience working with DevOPS tools including GIT and Jenkins.
3. Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Java Development frameworks and tools, which include but are not limited to, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
6. Demonstrated experience participating in an agile development team.
7. Demonstrated experience with modern build tools such as Maven and Gradle.
8. Demonstrated experience with using x.509 PKI infrastructure in the Sponsors environment.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.