Software Developer - Full Scope Polygraph clearance required
The candidate will work independently or as part of a team of developers on new innovative exploitation and analytical tools.
* Requires TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance
2) Demonstrated experience with rapid development and Agile development methodology.
3) Demonstrated experience collaborating with other developers without oversight.
4) Demonstrated experience developing innovative triage and analytical solutions.
5) Demonstrated experience in System Architecture.
6) Demonstrated Enterprise Development experience with Java-based and Microsoft-based technologies with proven customer examples.
7) Demonstrated research and development experience with details on progression of ideas to Production systems.
8) Demonstrated rapid prototyping development experience.
9) Demonstrated experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, open source database technologies).
10) Demonstrated experience with Windows and Linux in a software development environment.
11) Demonstrated experience with each of the following technologies - Lucene/SOLR, Cloudera CDH, Hadoop, Spark, AWS
1) Experience using EclipseLink, Quartz, JSF and JavaFX frameworks.
2) Experience with source code control systems, such as Git or Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
3) Experience developing scalable software for the mobile/tablet environment.
4) Experience with developing applications using multimedia and / or document exploitation on either mobile or enterprise class systems.
5) Knowledge of testing and process automation.
6) Experience developing applications for voice analysis and language translation.
7) Demonstrated experience creating workflows that integrate technologies, such as machine translation, entity extraction, and Geo-spatial functionality.
- Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.