We are seeking full-life cycle IT Recruiter with a hunter mentality to join our team in McLean, VA. You will be responsible for developing creative ways to reach and attract candidates, qualify and pre-screen candidates, build pipelines of active and passive candidates, coordinate employment offers, and facilitate the hiring process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, Duties may vary by assignment or contract.
- Experience utilizing on-line sourcing resources such as Dice, Indeed and Linked-In Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Proven ability to utilize social media and other networking activities to identify and contact and pipeline IT Candidates.
- Drive the full life-cycle recruitment process. Develop job postings, provide an unforgettable candidate experience, attract talent and maintain impeccable client service.
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find technical skills, often with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify, manage, and fill current, contingent and upcoming positions
- Embrace your technical network to fill positions supporting our rapid growth
- Coordinate with technical SMEs, Hiring Manager and Human Resources for interviews and hiring processing
- Identify passive candidates and develop/manage sourcing strategies that address strategic business needs/goals
- Provide regular feedback to Management on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced
- 2-5 years of full life- cycle recruiting experience with 2+ years of staffing/agency experience
- Demonstrated experience with sourcing strategies
- Ability to develop and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build and cultivate relationships
- Excellent communication and time management
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.