Node JS Developer
• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
• Oversees testing and develops fixes.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
• Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
• Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
• Micro-Services – Expert-level implementation skills in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
• Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
• Skilled at building modern REST Web services
• Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
• Experience consuming API/web-based services• Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.