Software QA/Tester with Clearance
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Active Security Clearance required
1. Demonstrated experience writing test scripts and developing functional tests.
2. Demonstrated experience training in the appropriate use of test automation tools such as Selenium, LoadRunner, TestComplete (SmartBear), Junit, TestStudio.
3. Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and test driven development.
4. Demonstrated experience utilizing debugging techniques and diagnostic tools to identify software system defects.
5. Demonstrated experience developing test plans and identifying the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.