Sr. Backend / AI Engineer
Backend / AI Engineer
Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
Leading Path is providing services to Comcast in the areas of architecture, designs, development, testing and project management support. The Services include program plans, designs, approaches, data definitions, platform integration and deployable tested code for a new product. The scope of work includes:
• Web UI, device firmware and cloud platform to support proof of concept-level smart device control platform
• Demonstrate the ability to control a smart IoT devices via web interfaces
• Integration of seamless provisioning and support for device management and user management
• Integration of Rules Engine to demonstrate coordinate among multiple IoT devices.
• Architect, design and integrate the product within the Customer’s infrastructure
• Complete design, qualification and testing of multiple IoT devices
- Proficient in Node.js, Go, or Python development
- Experience designing and deploying production RESTful services to AWS
- Experience with AWS services including EC2,S3, EMR, Cognito, ML, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Experience with machine learning, pattern recognition, classifiers.
- Experience working with SQL and relational data.
- General understanding of the data science technology landscape
- Experience with Tensor Flow frameworks
- Experience with AI model training and validation
- Basic understanding of audio and video/image classification
• Experience with real-time streaming data pipelines on large volumes of data using Kafka, Spark
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experienced working with distributed development team
• Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
• Desire to write and maintain clean code, avoiding technical debt
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.