Sr. Backend / AI Engineer
Backend / AI Engineer
Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- Proficient in Node.js, Go, or Python development
- Experience designing and deploying production RESTful services to AWS
- Experience with AWS services including EC2,S3, EMR, Cognito, ML, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Experience with machine learning, pattern recognition, classifiers.
- Experience working with SQL and relational data.
- General understanding of the data science technology landscape
- Experience with Tensor Flow frameworks
- Experience with AI model training and validation
- Basic understanding of audio and video/image classification
• Experience with real-time streaming data pipelines on large volumes of data using Kafka, Spark
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experienced working with distributed development team
• Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
• Desire to write and maintain clean code, avoiding technical debt
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.