New York, NY.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our national telecom client’s business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Very conceptual thought process
- Can organize complex ideas into simple user centric solutions.
- Has complex user flows and IA in their portfolio
- Has worked in product design, not advertising/marketing UX
- Background in start-ups and in-house a plus
- Worked in Sketch, Invision, Zeppelin, Keynote
- Great storyteller, capable of putting together presentations for executives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of development or prototyping experience.
- Experience in UI development in a platform (such as web, Android, or iOS).
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement