Junior Front-End Engineer-Job
Are you a college graduate looking for a great place to start your career? Do you have a background in engineering but don’t have the experience for the many senior roles available? This may be the position for you! Please continue reading and apply directly as you see fit.
- B.S or M.S in computer science
- 0-3 years of experience
- Proficient in React JS
- Ability to understand REST API and HTTP protocol in the commercial application
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI speed components
- Good sense of UI/UX design for enterprise-grade SaaS
- Able to handle basic backend/project management node.js. PHP, MySQL, python, git
- Working knowledge of Xcode/IOS and Android Studio and Java
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with distributed development teams
- 5+ years of experience developing new user-facing features.
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Strong understanding of Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS.
- Proven ability of using REST API and HTTP protocol in commercial application either Web or Mobile.
- Desired working knowledge of xCode/iOS and/or Android Studio and Java.
LeadingPath is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.