Node JS Developer
Node JS Developer
Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
Utilizes Node.js to build and deploy distributed applications in a cloud environment
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
• Oversees testing and develops fixes.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
• Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
• Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
Experience in building and deploying distributed application in the cloud.
Coding in Node.js with ES2017 standard.
Development expertise in web technology like HTTP, SSL, CORS, OAuth2 and WebSocket.
Understanding of web service components such as forward and reverse web proxy, load balancer, and GSLB.
Familiar AWS services like Lambda function, CloudWatch, S3, and API Gateway.
Work with messaging broker technologies such as NATS, SQS, SNS, or Apache Kafka.
Solid working knowledge of NoSQL – Cassandra and DynamoDB.
Experience with virtual machine, microservice, and container technology.
Work with JIRA, Confluence, and Git.
Familiar with technologies like Cloud Foundry, Cognito, CloudFormation, and HashiCorp Vault.
Work with Ansible or similar technology for deployment.
Coding in Python and Java.
Experienced with audio and video streaming services.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.