Sr. Backend Engineer
- Experience in building and deploying distributed application in the cloud.
- Coding in Node.js with ES2017 standard.
- Ability to develop web service from scratch with Express or similar framework.
- Development expertise in web technology like HTTP, SSL, CORS, OAuth2 and WebSocket.
- Understanding of web service components such as forward and reverse web proxy, load balancer, and GSLB.
- Familiar with AWS services like Lambda function, CloudWatch, S3, and API Gateway.
- Work with messaging broker technologies such as NATS, SQS, SNS, MQTT, or Apache Kafka.
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL – Cassandra and DynamoDB.
- Experience with virtual machine, microservice, and container technology.
- Build continuous integration pipeline with Jenkins.
- Work with JIRA, Confluence, and Git.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Familiar with technologies like Cloud Foundry, Cognito, CloudFormation, and HashiCorp Vault.
- Experience building up IoT cloud infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience with AWS
- Work with Ansible or similar technology for deployment.
- Coding in Python and Java.
- Knowledge of Golang development
- Experienced with audio and video streaming services.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.