Stand-up Classroom & Web-based Trainer
We are seeking to hire a creative, results-oriented Stand-up Classroom trainer to join our management consulting team. Our work involves training fortune 500 companies and government agencies Therefore, ability to travel 50% is required primarily in the US but may include a small amount of international travel. Must be able to travel on limited notice.
- 2 years of work experience delivering stand-up, classroom style or Web based, training to large corporate clients.
- Experience delivering training to federal government agencies or financial institutions is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with a Financial institution or Credit Card products and services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from US accredited institution.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen and willing to complete a background investigation
- Candidates are local to Northern Virginia or New Castle, DE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to adapt to a client’s training structure and branding requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable interfacing with individuals at all levels of an organization
NICE TO HAVE - NOT REQUIRED
- Demonstrated familiarity with instructional design, development and delivery principals, methodologies and best practices to include ADDIE and agile design approaches.
- Ability to communicate financial information in a clear, concise manner is a plus.
Leading Path is an award winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.