DevOps Engineer - Senior
Senior DevOps Engineer - ODP
Candidates must be a US Citizen or US Permanent resident or on an EAD and can work direct for our company. No C/2/C arrangements possible.
- 1+ Years with administration experience of cloud platforms, including setup and instance management
- Strong grasp and practical experience with automation and virtualization of AWS cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and/or systems management
- Experience with building and managing large-scale high throughout production applications, including On-call rotation responsibilities
- Production experience working with load balancers and web stack-based application environments
- Experience in AppDynamics, Splunk, GitHub
- Strong understanding of networking topology and security
- Familiarity with AWS Management console and associated capabilities
- Creation of AWS Services
- Monitoring and management of cloud accounts
- Familiarity with deployment and management systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef, Packer, Terraform, etc.
- Strong with at least one scripting and/or high-level language: Python, Node.js, Java, Shell, Perl
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like Apache Kafka, Spark, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experienced working with distributed development team
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.