Java Developer (Multiple openings for Full Stack and Back End Developers)
The successful candidate will be responsible to rewrite the existing application which is written using Java (older version), RCP (Rich Client Platform), third party software and Soap web services. The existing application is thick client and installed locally on every machine nationwide. This application communicates with the external peripherals like webcam, printer, scanner, Guardian Live scan, and Fargo printers.
The new applications should be the web applications which will be deployed on websphere Zos platform on Mainframe. The new applications will be written using HTML 5, Bootstrap, React.js or Application.js or Node.js, Restful Web services and latest version of third party software.
- Java 1.8
- Restful Web services
- Conversion of Soap Web Services to Restful Web Services
- Understanding of RCP (Rich Client Platform)
- Configuration of external devices like webcam, scanners, guardian live scan and printers
- Use third party software and include that in the application
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum Years of Experience: Must have minimum of 4 years of experience as a Java full stack developer with 7+ years in overall technical engineering
- Minimum Education: B.S. Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to pass a federal government background investigation
- Ability to earn and maintain a Federal Public Trust or higher-level Clearance preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience documenting technical requirements
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient at multi-tasking and proactive in work responsibilities
- Superior attention to detail
- Passion for providing great customer service
- Able to understand abstract/complex thoughts and ideas " thinking -outside the box"
- Personable demeanor
- Able to anticipate the needs of Customer before receiving tasks
- Advanced cloud troubleshooting skills
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and supportive family-friendly work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.