Field Engineer - TS/SCI required
The Field Engineer will deploy, install, and maintain a high-profile system that is deployed in over 150 locations worldwide. This is a fast-paced program that requires someone who works well in a dynamic environment. Position requires up to 50% OCONUS travel, including opportunities in war zone locations
• Active TS/SCI clearance, Poly preferred
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in an appropriate technical field or 10+ years of general engineering experience
• Good understanding of the system development life cycle
• General understanding of the SAR customer organizational structure and methods
• 3 years of experience in general engineering or IT disciplines
• 3 years of experience with Linux System Administration including network troubleshooting
• 3 years of experience using the Linux shell or other scripting languages (bash, perl, python)
• Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems and SQL queries
• Able to lift 50 pounds
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!